Prinsessa's Journal

memories and stories are meant to be shared...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

i was lost these past few weeks,i felt bad and a heavy weight inside of me...im disorganized and i felt no sense at all...And i found time to think whats happening to me...i've been so serious in my everyday routine that i forgot to smile,to appreciate every small things and miracles happening in my life, to laugh, to enjoy, to see the beauty beneath the outer appearance nd then finally i neglected my relationship with Him...i seldom pray, read the bible and even forgot to think of Him..yeah,right..everything screwed up when i lost my connections with God...did you happen to feel it too? problems seem bigger than you can handle? felt emptiness that even you have eaten food on your ref and still felt nothing? that everything around you are in chaos? i did..until i finally bended my knees upon Him and ask for forgiveness,acceptance,guidance and protection...i've cried hard but after it i felt better and i slept peacefully..have you ever wondering and feeling you are alone too?hear this from me,a once lost lamb,He is always with you,with me,with all of us,just waiting for us to approach Him...God never left us even in a single moment thats why in this journey of my life,i know i'll nvr walk alone and so are you...

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Maurice Gil Cruz said...

yeah... that was nice...
sometimes we really neglect to give thanks to Him, or even worst, not think of Him at all...

Me? I always pray. everynight. But there are these nights that all i can say is thank you and ask for guidance. Haven't talked to Him this past few weeks.

Lam mo na, masyado tayong pagod pag gabi. 4 weeks na nga akong di nakakasimba... hay...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home