Prinsessa's Journal

memories and stories are meant to be shared...

Saturday, September 17, 2005


my dad's day
i didnt grew up having my papa around...,i just do remember him from my 5th year old memory...back then,he's a 2tful dad,always has pasalubong 4 me,teaching me how to write,to count..i rmmbr him treating me out bcoz i could already write number 4...wn mama & papa broke up (i mean us), it brought great impact in my life and changed me...i became hardhead,stubborn,selfish,self centered, and i hold back myself thinking they will leave too if im going to value them...i create my own rules and i dont mind others...there are only two that i fear its my lolo and God...
God touched my heart and i've learned to forgive and accept life as it is...
my dad is providing me the best he can offer and im thankful of it...we rarely talk now,he doesnt have much time i guess..i really hope someday i'll have much so that i can buy his time...
i wanna thank this man for everything..wherever i may go or i will be i know i owe it to him...i didnt tell him this more often,and i dont know if he'll gotte read this but even so,i wanna let all konw that..."i love you 'pa,i always do"...Happy bday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home