Prinsessa's Journal

memories and stories are meant to be shared...

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Ring ,puhleaaasseeee..!!!


Funny that I felt , I wanted to be proposed on while I was watching a suspense thriller movie "A perfect Getaway". Though scared to death, I still melted in the scene where Gina is checking the rings knowingly that Nicko is observing her and told the lady that Nicko will be back at the store and ask her what did Gina checked,which Nicko exactly did but he has bought a ring already but wanna know what Gina have in mind. The saleslady told him,"She will love anything that you will give to her." His plan was to propose while walking in the beach on sunset,but instead gave the ring to her in a helicopter after their misfortune encounter with the killers. I felt tears rolling down on my cheeks..So touched that I wanted a ring too!... :D
Hmmm, I hope somebody will knock Ais' head in the future though I will surely stomp my feet if my patience reached it's limit. :D
(I have a low EQ..and the worst thing that will happen is, I'll pick a ring and send him the tab.. :D)


Note: Since my bf values his privacy,so his codename will be Ais. Wink! ;)

EDIT: (Nov 29,2010)
While he was bubbling about his newly acquired old model Toyota land Cruiser and that his wallet is sad, I told him sorry because im going to tell him something.He asked what,and I said Im expecting a ring before we tell our family and friends about our plan. To my surprise,he answered back ," Of course,you'll expect,you're a girl..It will not be a surprise anymore,you're such an spoiler.."
sorry sweety..hehehe..can't wipe the grin in my face..;D
I wonder how long I can keep this up because I might recieve it next year or so pa..oh well...im just kilig..;))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home