Prinsessa's Journal

memories and stories are meant to be shared...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its Chuck!!!!!!!

When I met Ais 5 years ago,he was already saving money to buy a car but then we begun dating..hehehe..Now,because of work,Im often away so we only get to date every 3 months, perfect oppurtunity cguro na makaipon sya...Good for him. ;D

We were very excited and I was grinning all day imagining Ais' face and reaction getting the 1983 Toyota Land Cruiser he's been dreaming and we've been talking about these past few months. Of course,he was smiling ear to ear and cannot contain his kilig, how I wish I was there to hug him and told I was proud of him. I know,it was not easy saving and he has only few months to save (from June till end of this year) because we have something else to be focusing bout.(yiheee...bka ako nmn ang kiligin..wink! )

We decided to name it Chuck after our fave series, a male name so that I wont get jealous when he spends (praying that he will not) more time with it than me. Though,its way older than me, gotta think it as a child that we will take care and will accompany us from now on.

This is our Chuck now..--> macho..:)

















Hope to transform into this. --> plus plus plus pogi points ;D
















Ahhhh...So excited to get home, Ais promise to pick me at the terminal with Chuck.
I already imagine the scenario, we'll look silly laughing... :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home